Wacker Wealth Partners, LLC, located in beautiful San Luis Obispo, California, provides comprehensive wealth management, financial and investment planning, and investment management services – on a strictly fee-only basis – to individuals, families, and fiduciaries (trusts, foundations, and estates).
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an administrative position that serve as the first point of contact in our office and over the phone. They will support the firm’s Admin Team and Advisory Team in servicing existing and new clients.
An ideal candidate will want to belong to an independent, fee-only RIA firm acting in a fiduciary capacity to its clients, collaborate with, learn from, and contribute to a team of experienced professionals, and be an active, service-oriented, involved member of their community.
- Interacting with office guests as the initial point of contact in our reception area
- Contacting, responding to, and following up with clients as needed in person, by phone, or by email according to prescribed firm processes
- Reviewing and maintaining client data and files
- Processing documents received with attention to detail and accuracy, whether received via paper, email, or our secure portal
- Execution of client and firm tasks, such as preparation of reports, gathering and organizing client data, and general support of portfolio and investment strategies
- Becoming a commissioned Notary Public for the state of California
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous professional office experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Robust analytical skills, both in identifying problem issues and in evaluating solutions
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows
Wacker Wealth Partners LLC offers a company-wide bonus plan based on firm profitability, 401(k) with match, subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, along with competitive salaries based on experience.